Feedback from clients“We used ACCESS to develop contemporary best practice policies and procedures for our organisation specifically focussed on clinical care and accreditation requirements. I was so impressed with the knowledge and advice that ACCESS gave to us. They worked effectively with all of our internal stakeholders and delivered a result that exceeded our expectations. I would strongly recommend them to all aged care providers”.Matthew Filocamo, Director of Operations, RSL LifeCare
“Janine Lundie worked closely with our management team, to support the team essentially to re-build the foundations of our quality systems. Janine was collaborative in her approach, to understand our needs and provided practical solutions. By partnering with the team, staff took ownership of the systems that were developed to drive continuous quality improvement. Both Janine and Toni are passionate about aged care, they have deep knowledge of the sector and can provide support across all areas of the organisation.”
Godwin D’Amato, Chief Executive Officer SWIAA
“The RN mandatory training day presented by Janine and Toni was excellent and the Registered Nurses really enjoyed the presentations which were all relevant and well presented.”Deidre Craig, Care Manager Stella Maris
Feedback from learners
- “Janine and Toni were very engaging and made it easy to ask questions.” Registered Nurses, Medication Management
- “I would say I enjoyed from the start to end, very informative and great speakers/trainers.” Registered Nurses, Medication Management
- “I wished I had done this years ago.” Registered Nurses, Medication Management
- “The presenters were amazing, very engaging, made learning very enjoyable.” Registered Nurses, Medication Management
- “Fantastic training.” Registered Nurses, Medication Management
- “I enjoyed the training and was really interesting and meaningful” Care Worker, Understanding and Responding to Behaviours
- “Training was very understandable. Very clear and very helpful with different things.” Care Worker, Dignity of Risk and Duty of Care
The team at ACCESS acknowledges the traditional owners of the land and pays respect to elders past and present.
© 2020 Aged Care Consultancy, Education & Service Support (ACCESS). All rights reserved.
ABN 89 639 977 218